WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Career Goals in Business:


I have many career goals one of them is to work in one of the biggest and most important companies in the world, to have a high and important position in this company and to be successful in it. Moreover, I would like to start running my own business company after being well prepared for running it, after getting a good career experience, after having an idea about everything I need to know about, and finally after knowing the risks I might face and how to face them. I would like my company to be from the most famous and important companies in the world as well. I am preparing for this career by learning business at Sheridan college and graduating with a diploma, studying very well, being determined, getting high grades and a high GPA. Moreover, the co-op program I am in will give me a good and an important experience and a chance to exercise what I have learned and apply it to real life. Also, I am planning to apply for a university when I graduate from Sheridan to get a degree in management.

No comments:

Post a Comment