WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Community Envolvement:

I volunteered at Mississauga Valley Community Center where i arranged games for children, welcomed guests, served food and toys to children.Moreover,I volunteered at an elementary school fun fair for the children, where I organized some games and handed out prizes to the kids. Also, I volunteered at a child care centre where I got to deal with children of many different age groups; I got to know the children by reading books to them, doing activities with them such as singing songs, playing games, etc. One of the important volunteer work I did was volunteering in a community for helping people who lost their houses during the war back home, I helped them find a safe place to stay in during the war, I distributed food,clothes,medicine,I also helped in providing their important needs and I spent time with the children trying to calm them down, and to lessen their tension by playing games and reading them stories.I also helped families to search for their children who were lost during escaping from the bombs.In brief, I have had a variety of volunteering experience , dealing with different kinds of people, and working in different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment